5 Simple blood purifier

5 Simple  blood purifier:-
In my staff canteen I try to find some food all the time to keep my blood clean more than to keep my energy high. In our body blood is circulates 24 hours,oxygen and nutrients needed by the body and removes the metabolic waste through the lungs and kidneys. First, it is good to know that in addition to the production of urine, the kidneys play a major role in the body, as they work as blood purifiers, The toxins in food water and air that we consume everyday mix with the blood hindering its normal function. Other than fasting to detoxify your system, eating certain foods naturally purifies blood, aiding in better health. You can purifying the blood adding very simple food to our normal life style and body helps remove our body of harmful toxins and improve the functioning of our vital organs. More than that its keeps my energy high that’s is my favorite part .

Lemon : I mostly try to find lemon from a shop near my accommodation Lemon juice mix with honey and  warm water will make magic power to our body to push out the toxins also it’s activating the digestion and inner system in the morning after a long sleep body was hydrated  .After I start my practice this powerful drink will improves our appetites and most importantly its cleans e the blood .Very useful  even if wish to your weight .

Ginger : Ginger is called super food. It has unique advantages. it not only purifies blood but produces new blood cells. It’s also great if you can make a ginger tea to include in your daily life instead of coffee or tea.

Carrot : These foods contain carotene which is best for your eyes and skin. Carotene too works in purifying blood. Carrot keeps your digestive system in good function.

Oregon Grape: It’s fantastic blood purifier .also considered for our liver health which enhancing liver function and getting rid of system sluggishness. It contains the immune stimulating and insect’s fighting properties.

Pineapple : Pineapple juice is very helpful in treating and preventing any kidney problem, because this exotic fruit contains valuable content in vitamin C, potassium and enzymes, that together allow reduce inflammation, fight infection, promote digestion and reduce the risk of kidney stone formation.

Carrot and pineapple juice would be great after detox yoga .I use to recommend many people Even i don’t have time to drink as per my schedule .But I try when ever i can I will try to bring my wife so she can make juice for me hahah :D ;D

Purifying the blood will help remove toxins and allow the blood to better carry the necessary nutrients and oxygen to all parts of the body..why your waiting now try from today only you can take care your body. Health  is real wealth .Have a good day.If you like this article  then share with your friends they can try this too.

By
Vishnu wellness

No comments:

Post a Comment